Tools available specifically for Genetic Genealogy in Sweden are:
- The Facebook discussion group DNA-anor
- The Swedish DNA Project at FTDNA. Please join if you have Swedish ancestry and have tested with FTDNA.
- The Swedish Haplogroup Database. Here you can search for family lines and their haplogroups. You can also register your own family line and haplogroup.
- DNA Genealogy Experiment. Swedish tool, developed in cooperation with SSGG, for in-depth comparison and geographical analysis of autosomal matches from FTDNA FamilyFinder.
- Atlas with ancient DNA in Sweden. Here researchers are publishing findings of ancient DNA in Sweden.
To find information on how to use Genetic Genealogy, which test to choose and what tools that are available, please refer to the comprehensive wiki pages of ISOGG, the International Society of Genetic Genealogy.
There’s also a lot more information (in Swedish) on our Swedish website.